We safeguard children by:
- creating safe a environment for children through robust safeguarding practices
- ensuring that adults who work in the school, including volunteers, don’t pose a risk to children
- making sure staff are trained, know how to respond to concerns and keep-up-to-date with policy and practice
- teaching children about staying safe
- maintaining an environment where children feel confident to approach any member of staff if they have a worry or problem.
Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Jo Hodge (Headteacher)
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads: Mrs Jo King (SBM) and Mrs Catherine Margetts (SENDCo)