Our School aims to provide a rich and creative curriculum within the context of Christian values and beliefs, which will foster within each child a lifelong love of learning.
- To recognise each child as unique in the eyes of God and strive to ensure that within our care they realise their full potential.
- To encourage an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and to promote and embed key Christian values through the life and work of our school community.
- To provide a safe, welcoming, caring environment where all children are happy, feel secure and valued.
- To foster a love of learning within all our children, through our creative, cross curricular curriculum.
- To develop the whole child so that they leave our school as confident, independent learners and creative, reflective thinkers.
- To enable our children to develop lively, enquiring minds, and the ability to question.
- To build self-esteem and inspire individuals to have the confidence to make positive contributions to the school and the wider community.
- To value, build and secure effective partnerships between home, school and the wider community.
To achieve these aims staff will:
- Create a rich, vibrant creative learning environment for the children
- Ensure that learning is relevant, creative, challenging, inclusive and enjoyable
- Have high expectations of all children.
- Encourage children to question, take risks and solve problems
- Be positive and celebrate achievements
- Work in partnership with parents
- Value every child as an individual
Our values of Respect, Kindness and Resilience are at the heart of everything we do.